Spreading The Words

Like what you are reading here? Then, please spread the word. The content from these many blogs will continue fo flow... but this one man army needs a little support to continue. Do what you can to spread my words... and I will always give out many thanks. Oh, and keep reading.

RLJ

Donation Support Button

Friday, April 4, 2014

Captain America: The Winter Soldier -- Mind Blowing Marvel Escapism!



I will tell your this, world...
I love me some Captain America.
I will take him just about anyway I can get him.

Now, 
I was not so much a fan of the Winter Soldier saga in the comic books.
But,
I never disrespected the effort.
And now Marvel/Disney has given us the  fantastic:
CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!

I will not give away any spoilers.
But I will tell you about this bit of derision choking my mind.
When the movie credits began to roll,
3/4 of the people in the theater got up and walked out.
I wanted to stand up and say,
"People! Sit your butts back down in your seats. 
There is more movie to come!"

But,
Here in the Northern Virginia theater I attend,
As usual,
I am the only black dude in the theater...
So,
I just painfully watched them go out the doors.

There are two clips after the credits roll.
You need to stay to the VERY end of the credits.
There is information in these clips that might blow your mind...
If you are a TRUE Marvel fan with a wide Avengers knowledge.

This movie earns an "A" rating all the way!
I just might have to go back and give the Winter Soldier saga comic books another look!

RLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment