Spreading The Words

Like what you are reading here? Then, please spread the word. The content from these many blogs will continue fo flow... but this one man army needs a little support to continue. Do what you can to spread my words... and I will always give out many thanks. Oh, and keep reading.

RLJ

Donation Support Button

Wednesday, December 19, 2012


 
 
 
I decided to show this CHAOS comics cover to start this blog.
I have probably read this comic book twenty times over the years.
I find the story very difficult to describe.
But, it is essentially an Evil Ernie twisted love tale from the dead.
The ending will horrify you,
Or tickle your blood thirst for horror irony.
 
I'm not going to give any more details about this comic book,
Other than to tell you it is quite adult... and adult disturbing.
And with that vague information...
Find Homicide, Tears Of The Dead!
And, read it!
 
 
RLJ
 



No comments:

Post a Comment