Spreading The Words

Like what you are reading here? Then, please spread the word. The content from these many blogs will continue fo flow... but this one man army needs a little support to continue. Do what you can to spread my words... and I will always give out many thanks. Oh, and keep reading.

RLJ

Donation Support Button

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cringe As You Think About The Comic Books You Love

 

 
 
 
Do you love to read comic books? Do you know the crazy history of the Federal Government's war on comic books in the 1950s. Do you know the crazy climate of paranoia and craziness concerning the "Establishment's" war on horror comics?
 
White people in America... these are your fathers and mothers and your brothers and your sisters and your uncles and your aunts... these are the crazy people who made the stupid rules that screwed America back then. The craziness in this video is the kind of craziness that saturated the Federal Government back then. It is men like this interviewer, and the bat crap craziness inside him, that made them crazy enough to attack EVERYONE NOT LIKE THEM!
 
This real, but utterly stupid, video is about fighting against the dreaded comic book. What else does all this metaphor mean? I could write pages more on the topic. I will stop here. I just want some of you to know what I felt a little bit of when I was a kid who was too poor to afford comic books, but sure heard about the horrors of reading comic books from the adults, when I was a kid.
 
 
RLJ
 


No comments:

Post a Comment